blog post 18

 write about something you knew was over


In the winter of 2013, my grandpa had got really sick. He ended up being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. It was getting a little better over the months then April 2013 he got extremely sick. During the summer me and my family took a vacation up there to Chicago. By this point he was in the ICU and I never been the type to see people in the hospital. So has I sat in the waiting room, waiting for my family to come out has they were walking back to the waiting room some were crying and others were just looking sad. By that time I knew it was over for him. That next morning my auntie called me in the room and told me he passed that night before, my heart has been broken ever since.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blog post 1

blog post 13

1-24-2023