blog post 10

 write a long apology 


Dear Aliyah,

I am writing to express my deepest regret for what I did to you. I know that words cannot undo the damage I caused, but I hope you will give me a chance to explain myself and ask for your forgiveness.

I acted impulsively and selfishly, without considering the consequences of my actions or how they would affect you. I betrayed your trust and hurt you in a way that I can never take back. I am ashamed of myself and I wish I could erase that moment from our history.

You have been nothing but kind, loyal, and supportive to me. You are a wonderful person and you deserve better than what I gave you. You have every right to be angry and disappointed with me, and to end our relationship if that is what you want.
I don't expect you to forgive me right away, or at all. But I hope you will give me a chance to prove to you that I have changed and that I can be the person you deserve. I am willing to do whatever it takes to earn your trust and respect again. I am willing to go to counseling, to work on myself, to be more honest and faithful, to be more attentive and supportive, to be more respectful and understanding.

Please don't shut me out of your life. Please don't let this mistake ruin everything we have built together. Please don't give up on us. Please give me another chance to make things right.

I love you more than anything in the world, and I am so sorry for hurting you.

Sincerely, Aliyah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

blog post 1

blog post 13

1-24-2023